Landmark!


Yes! Middle row, fourth book is indeed Maharaja. 

Not very long back I was wondering if my book will find a place in Landmark or not. I remember making curious calls to the Chennai branches; I topped-up the calls with anxious visits to the outlet in the Skywalk Mall. I did not have any good news.

Surprises come without announcing. Obvious. I had a pleasantly shocking surprise this weekend at the Landmark, Forum Mall, Bangalore. Maharaja had not only found a place in Landmark; but it had found a place among Rice, Nilekani and CB! 

This is just beyond my imagination.
Thanks all.

6 comments:

gaurav said...

great

Suchak said...

Excellent ! ~ a Only word to describe this book, I read number of non-fiction book but never read a single fiction book but One of my IAS aspirant friend suggest this and I read it ! I am also preparaing for that ... but My rajendranagar story came to end just in 3 hour after reaching there..."Should I back to Madurai ?" and I returned to Ahmedabad ! Thanks a lot for writing this book, it give inspiration to lots of students :)

Pilani Pictures said...

Thank you very much!! It is really heartening to see such comments. Also happy to know that the book is getting read widely..!

Anonymous said...

no buzz no blog...where ru lost?

Anonymous said...

WOW congratulations you've achieved something I've only dreamed of.

Anonymous said...

WOW congratulations you've achieved something I've only dreamed of.

The Queen’s Gambit (Review)

(Glad that my review got published in Readers Write  - Thank you so much Baradwaj Rangan! ) Streaming on Netflix and consisting of seven epi...