Too much to handle!

FB message from one of my old friends..

"Hi Da...First of all congrats for a great story. I ordered and got my copy last few weekend. One of the very few books I have finished at one go ..less than 3 hours. Well thought out and written which keeps the reader interested. Really simple English which makes it even better. I read only Indian authors and have added you to the list of the ones whom I tend to follow with respect to new releases - Ravi Subramaniam, Chetan Bhagat and now it is Sundar. Well done and waiting for your next book." - @navneet santhanam

Maharaja continues to dance...

No comments:

The Queen’s Gambit (Review)

(Glad that my review got published in Readers Write  - Thank you so much Baradwaj Rangan! ) Streaming on Netflix and consisting of seven epi...