Last minute


We are supposed to complete all our relieving formalities by today evening, returing this laptop is also a part of the activities. Before coming to Mussourie some three months back, I was very confident that I would be able to at least maintain my posting average of about one new post every week, if not better. But that did not click. Now am confident of something that is going to workout - I will not be able to make any new posts in the next 10 days! Lots of location changes in the anvil before I reach Nagpur on Dec 9th. See you then.

Btw, this is one of the very few good snaps I took here. Thanks to Arun's idea of posting more snaps.

2 comments:

Cosmic Voices said...

Drohi....

How could you publish a picture taken by me and claim that it is yours?

To Whomsoever it may concern

That picture was taken by me during my special training module with the paratroopers of the elite Special Frontier Force . I was the only person to be selected due to my extraordinary physique and fitness levels. This guy is jealous of me and is claiming my achievements to be his.

Pilani Pictures said...

Adappaavingala!!! Elite Frontier Force?!! oook ook!!

The Queen’s Gambit (Review)

(Glad that my review got published in Readers Write  - Thank you so much Baradwaj Rangan! ) Streaming on Netflix and consisting of seven epi...