Six Reasons to Smile

A couple of days back I came across a poster with this post's title, and the following lines.


* Smiles make others believe
* Smiles are contagious
* A smile makes your dream come true
* Smiles make your eyes sparkle
* Smiles are stepping stones to great things in life
* I forgot this verse

(Insert: Ronaldo, the highly successful chimp.) I found some of the lines really funny, especially the second and fourth ones.(Are they meant to be funny? I don't know.) Should we do something just because it is contagious?! And here my friend asks, Do we really need a reason at all to smile? Point.
By the way our school motto is "Keep Smiling".

2 comments:

Ganesh said...

Nice post dude.. Kept Smiling being a chinmayan...

cheers
Ganesh

Pilani Pictures said...

:-) thanks da!

The Queen’s Gambit (Review)

(Glad that my review got published in Readers Write  - Thank you so much Baradwaj Rangan! ) Streaming on Netflix and consisting of seven epi...