Vision-Mission-Values

( You see, I have done an MBA and also had participated in a Strategy Workshop during my Corporate days. So the title needs to sound hi-fi.)

Basically, I have started this blog for the most common reason of all:
To find takers for all the junk that one feels like saying, but does not find anybody around.

Conversely also for those who have nothing else to do, with free 24X7 net access, a great apetite for reading anything comes-by and lots of patience. Many software engineers, housewives with a rich academic background, students who are allergic to class rooms, middle-level HR managers, Research Assistants, old uncles trying to be tech-savvy etc all fall under this category of junk-takers, by meeting one or more of these qualities.

PP - this title was chosen a long back, by my then sidey Sombu and me. Though for a different purpose. Let's see if there is a chance to use this title for what it was meant for.

No comments:

The Queen’s Gambit (Review)

(Glad that my review got published in Readers Write  - Thank you so much Baradwaj Rangan! ) Streaming on Netflix and consisting of seven epi...